BEFORE uploading and installing this update, please DELETE the contents of /library/EWRrio/Services from your XenForo directory. If you don't do this, you WILL get errors. If you fail to do this, the easiest solution to fix it is to completely uninstall and re-install the addon.
- Azubu, Beam.Pro and Hitbox.TV no longer exist!
- Azubu and Hitbox have merged together to become Streamcast... as such Azubu channels will no longer function and it is recommended you disable this service. Hitbox has been renamed to Streamcast. Right now Streamcast is using the Hitbox API, but who knows when things will change with the inclusion of Azubu. URLs and scraping have been updated with the Streamcast endpoints, but be on the lookout for future updates if needed.
- Beam.Pro is now Mixer (awful name). With Microsoft buying Beam.Pro and pushing it hard on the Xbone, its becoming a lot more popular. URLs and scraping have been updated with the Mixer endpoints, but be on the lookout for future updates if needed.
- The default stream layout option in the admin CP has a new option called "REDIRECT". If selected, clicking on a channel/stream link will now forward the user to the stream URL outside of your forum, instead of keeping people within the forum. A lot of people like this, and my members, which have been using this for the past few months think its a lot better.
- Preliminary support for Picarto has been added. Picarto doesn't have embedding options, so the only stream layout available to the service is redirection.
This is a HOTFIX. If you already have 1.2.1, you do not need to run the upgrade script.
- Fixed an issue with changes to game categories not saving.
- Fixed an issue where YouTube streams were not being labelled as "featured" when the parent channel was marked as such.