Bug Fixes include:
- Google Maps not working for some.
- Messy location pointer. The system now uses GeoIP to determine the user's location pointer. If it fails for some reason the system will use admin defined latitude and longitude.
- Stripe payment button not showing up when activating the classified. The admin can now disable the overlay by enabling a simple template modification.
- Fixed a scenario where payments isn't being accepted.
- Users were unable to re-open closed ads.
- "Activate classifieds by others" moderator permission was not working.
You can view the full list of change log here: https://github.com/gfnlabs/classifieds/milestone/1?closed=1
- The bump permission now prioritizes the lowest value from the permission combination.
- Added a simple location filter in the sidebar of classified listing pages.
- "Not Yet Rated" is showed in the about advertiser block instead of 0% for better credibility.
Do note that as I haven't looked into the project for the past few months, I have dropped all the changes that were made after RC 6 and "re-fixing" from there so features that were promised/added after RC 6 are gone and I'll have to rework on that. Apologies for that but that's the best approach I could think of.
Also with the issue with the upload button on iOS devices. I wasn't able to look into it as I don't own an iOS device but will hopefully be able to look into it in a few days. :0
Apologies for the late release. This version fixes all the major bugs that has been reported by the customers.