- new: Remove inactive Subscribers automatically
- new: Relative conditions for date fields
- new: filters in the subscriber overview
- updated: Manage Subscribers page
- fixed: add trailing space to preheaders to prevent unintentional line breaks in previews.
* fixed: saving template from editor messed up template header
* fixed: bulk deletion with actions working again
* fixed: auto responder no longer triggered if post is published in the past
* fixed: shortcodes are now handled properly on the web version
* added: text strings for error messages defined by the security settings page
* improved: ajax handler
- fixed: bulk options causes a subscriber query error.
- fixed: duplicating forms throw an error.
- fixed: some notifications missed template defined settings.
- change: optional warmup has been extended to 60 days.
- improved: database errors during cron tried to get fixed automatically.
- added: reminder to enable auto updates after a Mailster update.
- added: editing templates on the templates page is back
- fixed: mergetags now work correctly in image URL field if fallback is present
- fixed: draft campaigns can now get duplicated
- fixed: install plugins on addon page is working
- fixed: problem if PHPMailer is loaded in another plugin
- fixed: installed templates were not access able when no required Mailster version was set
- improved upgrade process from 2.4.x
- smaller bug fixes
- fixed: warning on dashboard
- fixed: JS error in Firefox on WP 5.6
- improved: order by status now respects timestamps of campaigns.
- fixed: prevent URL hijacking by only allowing links from either the same domain or explicitly in the campaign.
- enabled: honeypot mechanism as the bug in Chrome has been fixed
* added: option to remove subscribers with all assigned actions.
* improved: handling of folder names during template upload
* fixed: saving queued campaigns cause sending them immediately
* fixed: campaigns with no web version show in archive
* fixed: small JS issues
* change: changing the email address on the profile sets status to pending and sends confirmation message if double opt in is enabled.
* change: the most recent notification is now displayed at the top.
* added: `mailster_register_dynamic_post_type` action hook to add custom dynamic post types.
* added: option to disable in-app-unsubscribe option
* fixed: issue where editor is not loading with some themes activated
* fixed: JS error if inline editor is not used
* fixed: people got unsubscribed if bounce address is the same as sign up notifications email.
* improved: User Agent handling.
* improved: pasting text from external source.
* improved: better support fro data-uris in style declarations.
* improved: better handling of sending HTML message with third party plugins
* removed: Gmail delivery option (fallback to SMTP)
* deprecated: use of Gmail via LSA as announced via [Google](https://gsuiteupdates.googleblog.com/2019/12/less-secure-apps-oauth-google-username-password-incorrect.html). Please use our dedicate Gmail addon instead.
* new: option to pick emoji for subject, preheader and from name
* improved: refactoring of action based auto responders
* improved: campaigns in conditions are now ordered alphabetically.
* improved: content is now pasted as plain text instead of rich type
* fixed: creating campaigns with feeds which timeout causes empty autoresponders.
* fixed: redirection error on confirmation
* fixed: result of empty lists is no longer null
* fixed: links in iframe forms open now in parent window.
* fixed: issue where resuming a campaign on stats page is not possible.
* added: 'mailster_register_form_signup_field' filter hook to modify signup checkbox on registration screen.
* added: more bulk options to campaign overview.