- Compatible XF Versions
This smiley pack adds all the building blocks from Minecraft 1.8 into your forum smilies. Each smiley uses the item ID as the shortcode so players can type :1: for stone blocks.
I made this pack so I could easily make a server price list, and so players could map redstone recipes in forum posts and tutorials on my server, which you can see at Redstone Rangers
How to install:
1. Upload the img folder to your root directory. This will save the image file to /img/minecraftitems.png
2. Go to ACP->Smilies and press Import Smilies
3. Upload MinecraftItemSmilies.xml
4. I strongly recommend installing Smilies Manager so you can put them into a Minecraft blocks category, especially if you plan to add other Minecraft items so they’ll get sorted like the game inventory.
5. The next page may take a while to load, when it's done make any adjustments you like, then press Import Smilies.