This marks the end of pre-production testing, and WHMCS 8.3 is now the recommended version for all new installations and updates.
What's new in WHMCS 8.3
- Manage Stripe and PayPal Disputes - Work with disputes directly in the Admin Area.
- Improved Client Profile Summary - Take advantage of faster filtering, sorting, and pagination tools.
- Automated WordPress Hosting - Easily create WordPress hosting products with full WHMCS automation for cPanel and Plesk servers.
- Friendly URLs for Products - Customize friendly URLs for each of your products.
- Affiliate Commission Reversals - Reverse commission payments for disputed or refunded purchases.
- Improved SSL Certificate Validation - WHMCS now supports DNS validation for MarketConnect's DigiCert SSL certificates.
- New Quick Plesk Shortcuts - The Client Area now includes shortcuts to provide Single Sign-On access for Plesk hosting products.
- Improved Attachment and Email Reply Handling - Make sure every ticket email goes to the right place.
- Plesk Usage Statistics - See usage statistics for your Plesk servers.