- Updated theme compatibility for XenForo 188.8.131.52
- Sticky scroll offset Bug without Create Pages for Categories
- Issue with links wrapping in middle of words
- UI.X - Z-Index Problem with "Tools" menu on "interact" card (New Profile Post)
Please disable the add-on before upgrade or you will see error messages.
Note: this version requires the latest update to the UI.X add-on version 1.1.1. The add-on can be.
We also offer installation ($15) and upgrades (starting at $99 - but if you set it up properly its free because its just one click) for those who would rather we take care of it for you. Any major issues will be fixed and we'll set it up so you only have to click a button moving forward.
If you want to do this yourself, here are the steps for installation and upgrading. We highly recommend testing any theme you buy or product locally before trying it out on your live board.
- After downloading the UI.X add-on, extract the .zip files somewhere, and upload the contents of /upload/ to your XenForo root directory
- Grab the .xml file in that extracted .zip and install it via the ACP add-on manager.
- Once the add-on is installed, go back to your Products on Themehouse.com and generate an API key.
- Once this is done, you can go to Appearance > UI.X > Styles (in your sidebar) and you should see the product you purchased with an install button next to it. Click that.
- There will be some options. Follow the instructions to install automatically (note that you may be prompted to CHMOD your directories). You may also install manually, there are instructions in this area under a tab called 'Install manually'.
- If you ever get stuck, feel free to create a ticket!
After upgrading has finished, you may need to run through and change a few style properties or merge some templates. If you get stuck WE ARE HERE TO HELP. We want your site to be working properly and for you to love the final result. Post in the thread or create a ticket at audentio.com!
- First, and foremost, make a backup of your theme. A backup of your site as a whole is never a bad idea either especially if you are going to production board
- Second, disable the UI.X Add-on. This will cause some PHP errors if you are missing tables, so its best to just disable it. If you do accidentally forget, you must add $config['enableListeners'] = 0; to your library/config.php file, then start back at step 2.
- Download the latest version of the add-on, located in your downloads area as a green button
- Upload the contents of the /upload/ folder within that extracted zip folder to your root XenForo directory
- After that has finished, go into your XenForo ACP and click on the UI.X add-on. You will get a modal that says upgrade add-on. Browse for the .xml of the add-on that was in the .zip file and continue
- After that has finished, you can choose if you want to update the theme via the add-on or manually. We recommend doing it automatically so that is how we will continue in step 7.
- If you go to Appearance, on the sidebar you'll see UI.X > Styles. Click Update next to the style you want to update, or you can install fresh here as well.
UI.X must be considered a software sitting within XenForo, especially days after a major release. So it must be tested. In fact, if you are uncomfortable, wait a few days for those who are fine beta testing to run through and find some bugs.
- Updated theme compatibility for XenForo 184.108.40.206
- Merged outdated templates caused by XenForo update
- Remove hover effect on tools dropdown on postbit
- Fixed bugs pertaining to stylistic changes in version 220.127.116.11.
We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.