A

abu5515

hello everybody
i am so proud to be member of this lovely site
i have been hit by this ransomware which changed all my files extensions to .DATWAIT i already moved my files in external HDD drive and restre my laptop to factory stetttings please help me to find decryptior tool to restore the files i tried so many but none worked
i am looking for your help
thsnks

A

abu5515

i went through this site and many others but nothing found id someone found decrypt software please inform

AnimeHaxor

Retro-NulledTeam
Registered
Reaction score
Site Script
XenForo
i went through this site and many others but nothing found id someone found decrypt software please inform
Use Stellar Phoenix Data Recovery Pro to restore .DATAWAIT or .INFOWAIT files
  1. Download from Stellar Phoenix Data Recovery.
  2. Select location to scan for lost files and click Scan button.
  3. Wait until Quick and Deep scans finish.
  4. Preview found files and restore them.

A

abu5515

Use Stellar Phoenix Data Recovery Pro to restore .DATAWAIT or .INFOWAIT files
  1. Download from Stellar Phoenix Data Recovery.
  2. Select location to scan for lost files and click Scan button.
  3. Wait until Quick and Deep scans finish.
  4. Preview found files and restore them.
thank you very much for help in fact i scanned the drive by more than 5 software including Stellar the files all are there not lost but all of it is infected by .DATAWAIT what bring it back to its format is decrypt software hope to be issues soon
thanks a lot

AnimeHaxor

Retro-NulledTeam
Registered
Reaction score
Site Script
XenForo

Lewis-H

Registered
Reaction score
Site Script
WordPress
If Dr.Web cannot assist with the STOP variant which infected your system, then unfortunately, there is no other known method at this time to decrypt files without paying the ransom and obtaining the private RSA keys from the criminals unless they are leaked or seized & released by authorities. Without the master private RSA key that can be used to decrypt your files, decryption is impossible. If feasible, your best option is to restore from backups, try file recovery software or backup/save your encrypted data as is and wait for a possible solution at a later time. Ignore all Google searches which provide links to bogus and untrustworthy removal/decryption guides.