Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MiRacLE2

So before buying vip here at this forum i have one question. I want to buy vip only for this addon https://www.null-scripts.net/threads/xentorrent-tracker.1388/

So my question here is that how this addon is being Nulled or how you have removed the license check in this addon, as per my knowledge that this addon require license key so how you have Nulled or removed license so that i can actually use it without any trouble of license key.

Regards

AnimeHaxor

Retro-NulledTeam
Registered
Reaction score
Site Script
XenForo
Unfortunately, We cannot tell you and anyone about a removed license.

Brivium only has a callback for domain license.

XenTorrent tracker isn't licensed, It is a just normal callback. So, you can download and install.

If you download the brivium add-on or style is the problem in corrupt / callback license error. Let me know please reply thread in resource only.

M

MiRacLE2

Unfortunately, We cannot tell you and anyone about a removed license.

Brivium only has a callback for domain license.

XenTorrent tracker isn't licensed, It is a just normal callback. So, you can download and install.

If you download the brivium add-on or style is the problem in corrupt / callback license error. Let me know please reply thread in resource only.
You are wrong xentt 1.2 require license key for the xbt tracker to work else this addon is just nothing more than shit. So will you guys providing license key with addon or its just waste.

Status
Not open for further replies.